Inspired By Excellence & Innovation
In a very futuristic approach, TIPS introduces the New Integrated and Applied science curriculum to prepare our students for the future technological revolution along with introducing Rocketry ( Space Technology) from Primary years. The ICT- AI – Coding curriculum has been updated to include coding, app development, web development and machine learning principles. This curriculum successfully teaches elementary students, complex modern day technologies through hands on activities.
Student Exchange Programs
Students take part in the Model United nation as a delegate and debate with other nations’ representatives about the various significant national and international issues.
This prepares them to be unbiased and well informed leader of tomorrow and understand the global issues and their implications today!
Field Trips and Leadership Camps
We have partnered with National Adventure and Leadership School (NALS) to integrate Leadership Camps into our curriculum, held at their facility in the Western Ghat Mountains.
The main objectives of these camps are:
- Improved punctuality, Self Discipline and Self Control
- Building Self confidence, attitude and self belief
- Enable awareness of team spirit
- Enhance communication and inter personal skills
- Enable problem solving skills and decision making through consensus
- Improved leadership and Survival skills
- Ability to face adversities and challenges head on
- Improved risk taking ability
- Intra and Inter group dynamics
- Cooperation, Coordination to create synergy
- Trust building and bonding
- Retrospective Analysis
- Enhanced awareness of environment and social issues
- Improved humility and concern for fellow human beings
TIPS offers a unique curriculum that helps students ‘connect the dots’ between what they learn in their traditional math science classes and their ‘hand-on’ learning with robots This learning model helps them to internalize the concepts and understand them more effectively.
A unique way to explore the world of robotics exactly as it is taught at the top institutions in the world.
- Makes learning fun, engaging, and inspiring
- Provides highly practical hands-on experience
- Gives a head-start in preparing for high school and college
- Develops critical thinking skills and problem solving strategies
- Enables learner to develop and express creativity
- Develops the ability to work collaboratively in teams
- Helps the student to develop an intuitive understanding of physical concepts in science and math
- Helps to excel in math and science and choose a career in science and technology
- Enables the learner to appreciate and realize technology
- Build confidence and self-esteem
- Prepares the student for the fast-paced competitive world
In a recent event, TIPS has partnered with ITCA, by giving 75 students a monumental opportunity to take part in the Satellite Mission, as India embarks on the launch of 75 student developed satellites. TIPS takes immense pride in being the first school to be a part of this esteemed project.
5 New initiatives for the Academic Year
TIPS proudly introduces a “5 point change” initiative to help students prepare in becoming future ready. This includes, AI, Coding & Rocketry in Space Tech; numerous linguistic, digital, creative, mathematical course enhancements across grades; Skill Based Learning Programs; Moral & Social Responsibility, and a student led initiative – TIPS Media Centre.